Spacious One bedroom with balcony and City View Unit
Unit 2108/68 Brunswick street
Settles in Mid 2018
Brisbane’s inner city apartment market is currently experiencing the highest levels of demand on record yet remains affordable, especially when compared with the Sydney and Melbourne inner city apartment markets. Fortitude Valley is unquestionably one of Brisbane’s most well known and loved inner city suburb.
Views are vital point of both towers, with two roof top terraces, offering views over the action and excitement of Brunswick Street, and views over the glittering lights of the CBD.
This twenty first level unit offers:
- Imaginative design with 54m2 of internal area integrating with a 4m2 entertainers balcony which offers city view
- One bedroom and one bathroom
- Fully equipped kitchen with reconstituted stone/compact surface benchtops fine cabinetry and seamlessly integrated appliances- all combining to exude an air of warm, sleek modernism
- One secured car park spaces
- Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans
Superior finishes throughout include:
- Timber floor boards throughout kitchen and living room
- Reconstituted stone/ Compact surface bench tops
- Compact surface, reconstituted stone or tiles splash backs
- Soft-closing drawers
- Stainless steel appliances include microwave, integrated dishwasher, integrated recirculating range hood, oven and gas cooktop
- Provisions for broadband internet and pay TV
- Bedroom/s with new carpet and built-in robes
- Ducted air conditioning
- Internal laundries with dryer
- Fully vitrified floor tiles
- Semi- frameless safety glass panel and door
- Mirror integrated into cabinetry over vanity
Location with all the Conveniences
Brisbane Apartments’ central location in Fortitude Valley and access to various transport services connects residents with a wide array of educational facilities from primary to tertiary institutions.
- Queensland University of Technology’s Kelvin Grove Campus (2 km away from Fortitude Valley)
- Queensland University of Technology’s Garden Point Campus , the second largest University in Queensland (just 2.3 km away and is less than ten minutes commute via public transport, or five minutes by car)
- Close proximity to some of Brisbane’s most prestigious secondary schools, including Brisbane Grammar School, Brisbane Girls Grammar, All Hallows’ and St Joseph’s College Gregory Terrace.
- Easily access to neighbouring suburbs like New Farm, Hamilton, Ascot and Kelvin Grove where offering child care and pre-school facilities.
The Valley is, without a doubt, one of the city’s most connected suburbs, with frequent trains placing residents just one stop and three minutes from the CBD. Meanwhile, bus services - including the ‘City Glider’, which stops in New Farm, the CBD, South Brisbane and West End, connect residents with major employment, educational and entertainment hubs in the greater Brisbane region.
The RNA Showgrounds, Royal Brisbane Hospital, cafes of Bowen Hills, Brunswick Street Mall, Chinatown Mall and more, are all five minutes or less on foot from Brisbane Apartments.
Luxurious style facilities
Brisbane Apartments provides luxurious residents’ facilities such as
- Roof Top sky terrace with BBQ Facilities and Pool
- Heritage Precinct with resident lounge
- Well-equipped gymnasium
- Multi-million dollar man made beach and pools.
Comprising a mix of thoughtfully designed layouts, the unit suits a wide variety of lifestyles - from frequent entertainers, to professional couples and city-loving socialites.
HURRY UP!! SECURE THIS MAGNIFICENT UNIT TODAY.
Visit the Display Room Today!
Open 7 days
128 Brookes St, Fortitude Valley Qld 4006
- Property Type: Apartment
- Bedroom :1
- Bathroom : 1
- Broadband Internet Available
- Air conditioning
- Car Park -1
- Muti million man made sandy beach
- Outside Spa
- Sparkling pools
12 month rent guarantee of 5%
**Free packages – free blinds, free depreciation